Greenery and quality infrastructure are hardly common attributes for a Nairobi neighborhood. But being located along Wayaki Way, THE ADDRESS offers both.
It's an ideal business environment and the only location in the city where the city's top institutions find infrastructure to match their global stature. Such is the demand for offices that in the last few years we have seen 3 out of the Big 4 auditing firms, the biggest telecom company, a large oil company, multi-national banks, has set up their base here and many more.
Located at 15 minutes drive from Nairobi CBD and along the growing vibrant neighborhood of Westlands and Lavington, THE ADDRESS is at the center of the city. That makes it a thriving destination for businesses to mark their presence in Kenya.
On a spacious plot surrounded by basic amenities, THE ADDRESS will be a self-sufficient location.
- Neighbor to headquarters for many national and international banks – Barclays.
- Neighbor to 3 out of the Big 4 auditing firms of the world – PWC, KPMG & Deloitte.
- Lifestyle features in neighborhood include 5-star hotels, International schools and medical institutes.
- Opposite to the biggest telecom company in the country – Safaricom.
- Neighbor to the headquarters of a major oil company – Tullow Oil.